Wednesday 15 June 2011

Final Web Banner

I made this web banner in flash, action script 2. I started off by making several images in photoshop such as the monitors which traced and then added my own screen to them, the background, and all of the text and buttons.

First of all I placed my background image into flash and then added my five screens. I wanted them to come onto the stage at the same time as soon as the banner is played. I made two come in from the top and three from the bottom until the all met in the middle. I used a classic tween for this.




I then wanted each word of the course, interactive media with game arts, to appear one at a time until it says the name of the course, one word on each screen. To do this I made each word appear after a certain amount of key frames until the whole course name was there.



I then added a button which i made earlier so that when pressed it would change that screen word to a different word, until each button had been pressed and the screens spelt out Plymouth College Of Art. every time a button was pressed it would move under then next screen so you can press that one to change the next screen. On the fifth  screen I made a link appear saying find out more, once pressed it would take you the courses web page. Also i made the button a roll over so when the mouse rolled over it the button would turn blue instead of green.



At the end I made a blue button stay underneath the final screen which if pressed it would take you back to the point where you can press the buttons again to change the screen names again.



Originally I had this idea of having each word in a different colour, size and font on each screen. I changed it because I thought it looked too messy and unprofessional, so I changed them so they were all the same font, colour and size.

No comments:

Post a Comment